Unfortunately a large chunk of our easter holiday is going to de dedicated to media. With our grade at stake, it's been decided that it is best if we re-film as the footage we currently have.....well....isn't as good as we thought.
Personally I feel a lot of the shots aren't stable enough and we even missed out a few vital ones. During filming I think we all became a bit lazy when it came to using the tripod, shooting according to schedule and just generally doing our best, which has now forced us to pay a price!! So somehow we need to cram in editing and filming all over easter......maybe in the snow...which we shall call 'atmospheric'!
So the next few days are going to be quite stressful and I think Zoey may come into my room and night like a ninja and kill me for this but I know we will benefit from re-filming.
That is all for now, wish us luck as we need it!
Sup
Well we are PHAT DUCKY DESIGNS
And this is our Thriller shizz for A Level Media Studies
Our names are: Louise Cowen, Zoey Gilbert and Nicola Sandry
You may recognise us from short films such as 'Time's up!'
and...some other ones... maybe... not.
Enjoy!!
And this is our Thriller shizz for A Level Media Studies
Our names are: Louise Cowen, Zoey Gilbert and Nicola Sandry
You may recognise us from short films such as 'Time's up!'
and...some other ones... maybe... not.
Enjoy!!
Monday, 24 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment